Glitch Hop Practice Glitch Hop Practice

This is great! You've been practicing :)

I think it's a bit short, but I also think you can handle making a longer track as a long-term project. Also, the glitch effects could be scattered a bit more unevenly, as I've noticed they all fall on the same beat of their respective measures.

But for practice, this is pretty great. Nice job!

(Also, what program do you use? I've been wanting to get into electro, but GarageBand can only take you so far T-T)

Finger dash mdk Finger dash mdk

Ooooooooookay...

This violates NG audio guidelines, regardless of whether it's approved or not.

Hey, composing isn't that hard- find a free, reliable DAW out there and make music. I also assume this was for Geometry Dash judging by the title: this is why GD audio guidelines were changed to only accept approved artists, because of copyright or crediting issues. Think ahead and actually read the fine print before submitting future audio, m'kay?

Thanks.

-Beateffect- -Beateffect-

Some of the beats are actually pretty good, which appeals to the percussionist in me.

Unfortunately, I can't ignore the fact that several of the parts are on different musical scales- I think this track would benefit greatly from some pitch adjustment. It has potential, though.

CV out.

DJCruzGames responds:

Thanks 4 your feedback, this is my first song that i have made digitally ever. I have a revised version on my soundation page. https://soundation.com/user/djsoundslicer