Finger dash mdk Finger dash mdk

Ooooooooookay...

This violates NG audio guidelines, regardless of whether it's approved or not.

Hey, composing isn't that hard- find a free, reliable DAW out there and make music. I also assume this was for Geometry Dash judging by the title: this is why GD audio guidelines were changed to only accept approved artists, because of copyright or crediting issues. Think ahead and actually read the fine print before submitting future audio, m'kay?

Thanks.

-Beateffect- -Beateffect-

Some of the beats are actually pretty good, which appeals to the percussionist in me.

Unfortunately, I can't ignore the fact that several of the parts are on different musical scales- I think this track would benefit greatly from some pitch adjustment. It has potential, though.

CV out.

DJCruzGames responds:

Thanks 4 your feedback, this is my first song that i have made digitally ever. I have a revised version on my soundation page. https://soundation.com/user/djsoundslicer

Mothership Mothership

I love this.

The beginning feels a bit arrhythmic, like Starship Showdown from Holyyeah.
It has the same kind of feel as that track, but also with some influence from Waterflame's track Space pirates.

The only complaints I have is that the end feels a bit empty, but this is still a great track.

Keep at it!

Blarrgensnorf responds:

Thank you so much!!! And I do agree the end is a bit empty :0
also, this track is very much inspired by waterflame, because I am a big fan of his work :>