Finger dash mdk Finger dash mdk

Ooooooooookay...

This violates NG audio guidelines, regardless of whether it's approved or not.

Hey, composing isn't that hard- find a free, reliable DAW out there and make music. I also assume this was for Geometry Dash judging by the title: this is why GD audio guidelines were changed to only accept approved artists, because of copyright or crediting issues. Think ahead and actually read the fine print before submitting future audio, m'kay?

Thanks.

-Beateffect- -Beateffect-

Some of the beats are actually pretty good, which appeals to the percussionist in me.

Unfortunately, I can't ignore the fact that several of the parts are on different musical scales- I think this track would benefit greatly from some pitch adjustment. It has potential, though.

CV out.

DJCruzGames responds:

Thanks 4 your feedback, this is my first song that i have made digitally ever. I have a revised version on my soundation page. https://soundation.com/user/djsoundslicer

Mothership Mothership

I love this.

The beginning feels a bit arrhythmic, like Starship Showdown from Holyyeah.
It has the same kind of feel as that track, but also with some influence from Waterflame's track Space pirates.

The only complaints I have is that the end feels a bit empty, but this is still a great track.

Keep at it!

Blarrgensnorf responds:

Thank you so much!!! And I do agree the end is a bit empty :0
also, this track is very much inspired by waterflame, because I am a big fan of his work :>

Viking Arena (GD) (Cover) [F-777] Viking Arena (GD) (Cover) [F-777]

Surprisingly much better than most covers on this site, I can tell you poured a lot of time and effort in.

Personally, I think the instruments still have a bit of that flat MIDI sound, but it's a bit unavoidable in some cases. Nice job on the composition and adapting Viking Arena to orchestral!

Keep calm and carry on!

Miyolophone responds:

Thank you! This one is very bad, and old, to the point where I've actually considered taking it down with the rest of my pathetic GD-song covers... I haven't, because I would feel like I'm editing history to make myself look better, but I hope you won't take this as anything even close to my full potential. I definitely spent less time on this than I did any of the works I'm proud of...
That said, I'm glad you thought it turned out ok! Thanks again!

Party Dance Party Dance

Not too bad, actually.

Add a pumpin' bassline w/ melody and I think you'd be set. Don't worry, composing gets easier as you go along and it's still just as fun :)

Character Actor Character Actor

Although I feel some of the parts could have less of an actual electro effect, this is very pleasing to listen to. The underlying blips are nice too.

I'm happy with this.

-CV

Town of Beginnings... Town of Beginnings...

This is nice! I love the contrasting parts you've put in, although the brass that comes in around 0:40 sounds a bit static, along with being a bit quiet.

It's a brilliant track though, and the way you made it is very interesting too! Maybe I'll try it too :D
I'm definitely recommending you for the portal!

mamaluigi1128 responds:

Thank you so much! This track was actually one of my first tracks using new hardware. I'm always trying to experiment with sound, writing music in new ways. The good old audio for video experiment is a personal favorite of mine. I really appreciate the feedback, much better here than on Soundcloud, where there exist nothing but memes.

Paradise Paradise

Nice track!

It is repetitive as you said, but I'm not one to stand in the way of personal preference.
The main melody is pretty nice and the beat is solid.
As for other notes, I think the beginning could have been much more toned down for a smoother transition.

You've got potential. Keep it up!

DJ-CJ-Doty responds:

Thanks for your support! I appreciate it. :)
Yeah, YouTube tutorials really help with really getting the most out of the sounds. ;)

Kåre Kåre

Welp.

At least you're making an effort to push out new tracks.

Honestly, this sounds pretty good. Try recording 2 or 3 more voice clips to give more variety to the track as a whole, and see if you can make an original melody.

Nice drop though, since I'm always a sucker for voice effects XD
Keep going (but don't have such a bracing description next time, it tends to repel others)

Life is Strange Life is Strange

That melody kicks ass for a MIDI file.

As for complaints, the best thing you can achieve with MIDI is when you make it not sound like MIDI.
Poke around with different effects from reverb & echo to more advanced things to find a good sound that makes the robotic MIDI feel disappear.

Keep at it!

Sylv3ster responds:

Thank you so much!!
Yeah, the robotic sounds of the MIDI were actually intentional-- it's sort of a blend between old and new ^^